FOSDEM (Free and Open Source software Developers European Meeting) is an amazing conference held each year in Brussels, Belgium. I have been lucky enough to attend in 2009 and 2010. Both times I was very impressed with the number of attendees and the quality of the talks.
For FOSDEM 2011, I am proud to take part in the conference by organizing a day of talks on open source telephony. The talks will take place on Sunday, February 6th. Without any further delay, here are the talks that are scheduled for the open source telephony dev room at FOSDEM 2011.
- “Introduction to Asterisk Developement”, Russell Bryant
- “Digital PSTN Connectivity with Asterisk”, Jakub Klausa
“Mobicents 2.0, The Open Source Java Communication Platform”, Jean Deruelle
- “Scaling location services in large SIP networks with Kamailio”, Henning Westerholt, Marius Zbihlei
- “Unifying SIP and Web worlds with Lua (Kamailio)”, Daniel-Constantin Mierla
- “XiVO IPBX OpenHardware”, Xavier Carcelle
- “Unified Communications - Future (Yate and YateClient)”, Diana Cionoiu
- “Asterisk SCF (Scalable Communications Framework)”, Kevin P. Fleming
- “Developing rich VoIP applications with SIPSIMPLE SDK”, Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
- “SIP Communicator: Building a Multi-Protocol Multi-OS Communications Client”, Emil Ivov
I hope to see you there!